About me...

Pop the lid on my Mason Jar and meet my family. Jim {Jimma} and I have four kids, Creston (Ashley), Jami (Matt), Brandon and Chance. Our grandkids, Cade, Kirby, Eisley, Beck and Reed bring us more joy than any Mason Jar could ever hold. I am counting my blessings over and over and thanking God for His amazing love and grace.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Buffalo Wing Dip

I recently attended a graduation party for my friend's daughter. Someone brought this dip and it was a huge hit. Lucy said that of all the food served, this was the recipe that everyone asked for. I carried it to a luncheon yesterday and it went fast!!! A friend even asked if she could lick the spoon! Enjoy!

Buffalo Wing Dip
2 large cans of white meat chicken
2 - 8 oz. packs of cream cheese - softened
1 cup ranch dressing
3/4 cup of buffalo wing sauce
1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese


Drain chicken and break it up. Beat the cream cheese, add dressing and wing sauce. Stir in the chicken and cheddar cheese. Pour in greased 9/13 pan or casserole dish. Bake 400 until bubbly. Serve with tortilla chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment