About me...

Pop the lid on my Mason Jar and meet my family. Jim {Jimma} and I have four kids, Creston (Ashley), Jami (Matt), Brandon and Chance. Our grandkids, Cade, Kirby, Eisley, Beck and Reed bring us more joy than any Mason Jar could ever hold. I am counting my blessings over and over and thanking God for His amazing love and grace.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

White Trash

This is one of my favorite Christmas recipes to make, and to eat. It's so super easy and one of those recipes that I just can't resist. Christmas just isn't Christmas without some "White Trash!"

White Trash

5 cups Cheerios
5 cups Corn Chex
1 cup mini pretzels, broken into pieces
1 can salted peanuts
½ of a large bag of plain M&M’s
1 24 oz. package vanilla flavored almond bark
1 Tbsp. vegetable oil

Combine cereals, pretzels and nuts in bowl. Melt almond bark with oil in microwave until melted, stirring occasionally. Pour over mixture. Add in M&M’s. Pour onto wax paper. Let cool. Break into pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment