About me...

Pop the lid on my Mason Jar and meet my family. Jim {Jimma} and I have four kids, Creston (Ashley), Jami (Matt), Brandon and Chance. Our grandkids, Cade, Kirby, Eisley, Beck and Reed bring us more joy than any Mason Jar could ever hold. I am counting my blessings over and over and thanking God for His amazing love and grace.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Oops!

Last Tuesday we rode over to spend some time with Creston, Ashley and the kids. They were so excited to see Chance and after playing a little while, they took him for a walk to show him the pond behind their house. Creston had put up a swing and built them a platform to swing off of. Cade explained to Chance how he and Creston swing together. Creston swings off the platform over the pond. When he swings back to the platform, Cade jumps on his back and swings with him. Chance was ready to try their stunt. He and Cade climbed up on the platform and I got my camera ready so I could video the two of them. When Chance swung back to the platform, Cade only got one arm around his neck and was barely hanging on. It scared me so bad that I completley missed the main action, where Chance is reaching behind his back with one arm, holding on to Cade as they swing out over the pond. It's still a cute video and we laugh every time we watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment